Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wild Wind.

Wow, let me tell you about the wind we had last night! It was scary! I probably sound like a freak being afraid of coyotes, and wind. I never used to be afraid of the wind... But last night it was blowing so hard, and these huge trees are in our backyard, and all I could think about while I was lying in bed was what if one of these huge trees came down and fell on our house! Morbid, I know. But it happens! And these are BIG trees, the pictures have no scale, but my husband guesses 100 feet tall. But luckily, they're still standing tall and strong and the winds have subsided.

On to the beads...or lack there of. We had to go to town today, which is a total chore, an hour each way, so I didn't get to make any beads today. But I still have time to clean the ones from yesterday so I guess I better get to it!

No comments: